[amibroker] Amibroker- Jscript - Debug output -how to do & where to look

  • To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] Amibroker- Jscript - Debug output -how to do & where to look
  • From: "Shanmugham, Saravanan" <sarvi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 09:16:07 -0700

I am using AFLScriptEnabel("jscript") in my AFL.

But am having trouble debugging it. What Jscript command can i use to send debug output and where can I observe the debug output.

I have DebugView running and I don't see anything written to using Debug.write(" helop");

Any suggestions.

Sarvi
Sarvi Shanmugham
Technical Leader