Re: [amibroker] how would i make it take every other trade signal?

on a single symbol level this can be just done with normal AFL by first
defining the entry and exit signals and then analyzing the signals using
normal AFL loops for instance.

However on a portfolio level this is more complicated. You will need the
Portfolio Backtester Interface. I tried to do it but failed up to now.  You
can not simply run through the trades and remove trades after you have done
the backtest.  It seems to me you need to use Preprocess and Postprocess.
Setup the backtest using Preprocess. Then find the signals and somehow
determine which trade is profitable or not, remove some trades and then do a
Postprocess .......

Sofar I did not manage. Would like to know the answer though ....

rgds, Ed