RE: [amibroker] AB Crashes AGAIN

Thre reason why so few responded to this post except Tomasz who pointed out the obvious is probably that no else is having a crash. if it isnt, problems are generally discussed and shared on a separate forum for Beta.

From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Daniel LaLiberte
Sent: Thursday, 30 March 2006 2:43 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] AB Crashes AGAIN

On Wednesday 29 March 2006 02:13 pm, Tomasz Janeczko wrote:
> install the beta you should notice the section "HOW TO REPORT BUGS" that is
> located at the very end of the read me hat clearly says where should you
> address your report and what should be included.

I, for one, appreciate seeing important bug reports (especially about
crashes).   I'd rather have the option of searching for bug reports myself,
to find out if a problem I am experiencing is already known, and perhaps
learn how to work around it.    A separate forum would obviously be good for
that purpose, but in many cases (not crashes), it is difficult for us to tell
whether something is a bug.

You should consider that users who risk using a beta version are there to help
you out as much as to get early access to the latest features.  We are
volunteers for you, and you need to nurture volunteers, even if we do silly
things sometimes.

dan

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS