RE: [amibroker] Re: FW: Interactive Broker TWS Feed

All the software I use start the replies at the top.  In fact, over the last 6 years that I’ve been using the internet I’ve never even seen software that starts the reply at the bottom.

From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of mgrey999
Sent: 26 March 2006 05:30
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: FW: Interactive Broker TWS Feed

Hi Tomasz,

http://www.amibroker.org/boards/
> quite unused because majority of AB users prefer getting all
messages by e-mail.

> As for archives there are lots of them including
> http://www.purebytes.com/archives/amibroker/
>
> Search is here:
> http://www.purebytes.com/cgi-local/swish/swish-cgi.pl
>
> Recently added new one:
> http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.finance.amibroker
>
> There is even mail-to-news gate:
>
> nntp://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.finance.amibroker

These are great resources.  Thanks for pointing them out.

I'm nobody... But as a newbie trying to get up to speed with this
great software, I really feel the members of this list do themselves a
disservice by making the archives so difficult to *read*.

The combinations of top-posting, bottom-posting, and lack of post
trimming makes the accumulated wisdom needlessly obtuse.  Top-posting
could be OK for quick one-off replies, but here we have very long and
detailed threads. Just normal netiquette, so the post can be read top
to bottom, would help so much.  And thanks for being so helpful in
providing so much information.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS