RE: [amibroker] Sometimes Amibroker can not be fed by eSignal for the real-time volume data

Title: Normal.dot Template

Is this still a problem? Or have you managed to find a solution from tech support?

I was starting to debate subscribing to eSignal since IB tick and volume data leaves
a lot to be desired…

Joseph Biran