[amibroker] Programming advice requested

I would like to add something to my trading that I have not yet found to be available.  Basically, I'd like to be able to write my own information onto a bar in real time (for instance a manually-entered trade entry or exit), and to do this from the chart window (parameters menu).  This information should remain available in a hard disk file when AB closes.

I'm thinking I need to create a dynamic array table of some sort that also gets written to disk and which contains both the date/time code and the new information.  I know that there is the OSAKA plugin which seems to do something like this, and perhaps that is my best option?  Alternatively, I could write to a foreign ticker, but I'm not sure that's possible from the chart menu.

Any advice appreciated....

thanks

chuck

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS