Re: [amibroker] add scan results to wathlist programmatically

This came from some of Dan Clark's work.  On an SCAN where you're screening the BUY candidates.

 For a quick test I would choose a short watch list in your Filter selection instead of ALL.

 The "" will add the current ticker into in this case WL 3.  You can assign a

label to Watchlist and use a Param function or hard code as Dan did here. Might be safer to hard code.

YourCondition = LastValue( MACD() < 0 ); // replace with yours

if( YourCondition )

{

CategoryAddSymbol( "", categoryWatchlist, 3 );

}

Buy = Sell = 0;   // this allows a SCAN to be run, otherwise it will ask you for BUY,SELL,SHORT,COVER

// The above works on a SCAN of a small watchlist, with N last days =1;

Hope it helps.  Lots of examples in function definition area.

JOE