From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of areehoi
Sent: Saturday, March 25, 2006 16:43
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Sort by columns

Hi all,
The new feature in 4.78 permits sorting of the AA columns (mutiple
column sort) but I can't seem to get it to sort as explained in the
"read me" doc. According to the doc you sort the first column then
hold down the SHIFT to sort additional columns (keeping it held down
and clicking with do ascending/decending .. according to doc).  It
just doesn't work for me.  Anyone else having this problem? Or do I
need to do something else?? Thanks for any help as this is an
excellent feature if it works.

Dick H.