Re: [amibroker] CSI Data adjustments for dividends --- Comments from FastTrackers?

b and Terry,

Thanks for the info. I'm wondering why I've never
heard of this as an alternative to FastTrack's
exceptionally clean and thoroughly adjusted data.

Any comments from FastTrackers in this group? Has
anyone ever compared CSI to FastTrack stock data - or
mutual fund data for that matter?

Comments appreciated.

http://mail.yahoo.com