[amibroker] Re: Cancel Choice when Closing AB

We know that Tomasz, but I for one don't save real time feed data.
When I forgot to reset some parameters I'd like to get right back to
AB, but the exit box is lacking the "Cancel" button.

Also please consider adding a flag to the user defined paraemters, so
that if the flag is set to true the value will always return to the
default upon exit AB. It will be super if we have that option. Thanks.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <amibroker@xxx>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Message box appears only if you have "Ask to save changed data"
> marked in Tools->Preferences->Misc.
> If you don't have this checked, then database is saved without
asking.

> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com