Re: [amibroker] Data Providers - premiumdata.net

By this I mean that unless you have the MS downloader you may not be able to read which tickers are in your MS database, if you wish manually adjust,delete etc.
Both justdata and premiumdata remove delisted tickers form the main ms databases, JD you have to do this from the menu deleting from the ms directories and puttin into aninternal trash list, and PD does it automatically moving the tickers to a 'delisted' directory
Both automatically adjust the histroy for splits etc.

JD provides a number of fundamental data in ascii csv files which you can import.

I find them both very good suppliers, although PD is faster downloading, and JD has more options for your data format/content.

--
Cheers
Graham