RE: [amibroker] apply indicator through param possible ?

Hi Tomasz,

ok, but would be great in my opinion. It would offer more choices.

It would allow us to add all color parameters only when we want to change them, otherwise they are hidden and the parameter window is small.

The other idea is to fold all sections by default, but you told me that you prefer unfold as default.

This makes large parameter windows and we have to scroll down through all the parameters or unfold all of them to go to the desired parameters.

Therefore i would prefer fold by default, but i understand, it’s your choice. Sureley, the included indicators like roc, rsi, etc.. only have a few parameters and in this case unfold is better.

Maybe you could add a function like Setparamfold() or similar. This would be excellent.

Regards

Thomas
www.tradingbasis.com
support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx