Re: [amibroker] 64 Bit

Hello Ross,

I think it's not the right time to switch to 64-bit windows.
It's not very common and lacks drivers.
If your only use is AmiBroker all will probably fine.
Windows Vista is the 1st 64-bit Windows OS that will be targeted to
the mainstream public.
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsvista/default.aspx
It will be released Q3. For the money you spend on it you get a
complely new OS. XP 64-bit offers nothing new and will be replaced a
few months after you bought it.

All imo :-)

--
May the pips be with you,
TraderSeven

Teamwork is essential -- it allows you to blame someone else..

24 Hours. Commission-Free.