[amibroker] Referencing Chart window Pane HEIGHT.

Hi All,

Would someone kindly reply and tell the feasibility and means, of referencing the Chart Window Pane SIZE (height), in Dollars & Cents for use in an AFL. Since this value changes for each ticker viewed, I would like to evaluate its importance/effect on the tickers future behavior.

Should this information not be available until the chart is displayed on-screen then I'll redirect my energy into some other useless channel.

Regards to all,

Hal

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.