Re: [amibroker] AmiQuote overwrites data changes

Hello,

I would appreciate if you send ONE e-mail not three (you sent exactly the same e-mail twice  to support
(within 1 minute) and here). If you send three copies you triple my workload.

You are using WRONG settings. Do not use "APPEND" - this is for people that do not use AmiBroker
but third party software that uses ASCII files. Append mode is for downloaded text files, it does NOT
relate in ANY way how AmiBroker maintains its database.
AmiBroker has its own database and ASCII files are used just for download and then they are imported to AmIBroker database and then later they can be deleted/overwritten.

Correct settings are the DEFAULT ones ("Overwrite existing files") ,
which are shown on this picture

General rule of thumb is: do NOT touch settings unless you know what you are doing.
And if it is written that some setting is recommended (as in this case) then do not touch it at all.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com