From: mrdavis9
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2006 6:30 PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: ADX,MDI,PDI internal codes

Fred, the Amibroker version may be no better than any other version out
there, however, I would still like to have the equation that TJ  uses in the
AMIBROKER version of ADX.
I was hoping that someone would have it readily available,  I will ask
support about it if I don't see it show up on this board.  Thanks for your
suggestion.  Ron D