[amibroker] Re: Plotting composite indicators

Steve,
Thanks for the reply but it does not work, there is no plot. I must
for some odd reason, stick the MG### in there then it plots a graph.
I really don't recall but I think I tried it that way before.  Very
much appreciated attempt though, thanks

Bill

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Steve Dugas" <sjdugas@xxx> wrote:

> Try this line:
>
> Graph0=Cum(Foreign("~S " + Sector + " Adv","H")-Foreign("~S " +
Sector + "
> Dec","L"));
>
> Steve

Dec","L"));
> > _SECTION_END();
> >
> > This works fine for this Sector however if I change the MG130 to
> > Sector so as to change each time I look at a new sector the
> > indicator no longer plots a line and the SectorID(1) in the title
> > always prints undefined.  Any ideas will be greatly appreciated!
> > Thanks in Advance
> > Bill

> > SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com

> > Yahoo! Groups Links