[amibroker] HyperOrder - looks really very good

Hi,

I just stumbled across a free 3rd party application called HyperOrder -
check out http://www.hypertrader.it/hyperorder.shtml
I'm just bringing people's notice to it's abilities to interface a great
many different brokers as well as trade management via COM, together
within the one portal.

Brokers incorporated include:

- FXCM (used for RefcoFX, XpressTrade FX, Forex.CA and all FX Brokers
using Trading Station Platform)
- Gain Capital
- GFT Forex
- HotSpotFX
- IFX Markets (http://www.ifxgroupplc.com http://www.cbfx.com)
- Interactive Brokers TWS
- MetaTrader
- MBTading / EFX Group
- Paper Trading
- PATSystems

I notice though that it's functions have to be invoked by an AFL
declaration such as:

Horder = CreateObject("HyperorderCom.HoctsF");

Further, there are functions GetRealTimeData, GetRealTimeAsk, and
GetRealTimeBid available and I wanted to understand that to invoke a
live data feed, it would probably be required to build some sort of AB
Plugin. Is this correct?

Has anyone else had a look at HyperOrder and is managing to use it along
with live stream inside AB? It looks really quite good.

Cheers
Martin

24 Hours. Commission-Free.