Re: [amibroker] Re: It takes about 20 minutes for amibroker to open an database

I had a problem with very slow loading of intraday databases oveer the
weekend. found that it was build of resources usage after I closed all
programs and started again and databases opened as fast as usual. No,
the other programs are normally open. I guessed at that time that the
reason was, I was trying to work out the varsettext and also using the
other var functions as comprisons and these filled the space.
Had not done anything else unusual

--
Cheers
Graham