[amibroker] Re: Dual Core Processor in Laptop OT

I have a Toshiba Satellite that I use on the road(~6 trips/yr) + at
home(daily)for ~3 years.  I like it - I especially like the dual
screen option.  When I give talks, I display my notes on the laptop
screen and the talking points on the projection screen - very cool.

Lastly re: big heavy laptops, I used to be an IT Manager(I'm retired
now) and we had about 10 roadie employees.  The MOST coveted laptop on
the road was the < 3 lb 12" screen Dell's - no one wanted the large
full featured dual battery etc etc machines.

Ed Hoopes

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Will Kraa" <wkraa@xxx> wrote:

> Chris,
>
> I have used Toshiba laptops for many years with no problems except a
hard
> drive that failed and was promptly replaced under guarantee.  I
don't know
> why you would want a 17 inch screen if you want to use it on the run.  I
> have one with a 15 inch screen and will get one with a smaller
screen when I
> replace it.  Large screens are very cumbersome to carry around.  When at
> home I hook it up to a 17 inch screen which gives me two screens.
It is a
> good idea to pay for an extended warranty - good insurance.
>
> Will

24 Hours. Commission-Free.