[amibroker] Re: Amibroker Automation Object Model and C# in Visual Studio 2005

Great Tomasz - I'll be patient and wait- and hope you're not
offended by my "hacker" approach. Your product is wonderfull in

1. the clarity and vision behind the fundamental design
2. the integrity between the modules (allowed by the design)
3. the way you personally support it

As said, I'm not a programmer - but do know a little about SW (try
google my name and "IBM"), just enough to feel qualified to tell.

Look forward to the example!

Thanks! - and best regards
Jens Tiedemann

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <amibroker@xxx>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> 1. I will prepare an example soon (just few days - I am pretty
busy with some other things
> so this has to wait a bit).
>
> 2. 64 bit version of both AmiBroker and AmiQuote (yes for x64 )
> will be announced / made available real soon (probably beginning
of March)

> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com

I've
> > found little that can't be done in native AFL. With some help
from
> > Tomasz (through support) I've used C++ (unmanaged) to develop an
> > single AFL plugin for something that just became prohibitive in
> > native AFL - and blows the socks of anything C# could have done
> > performance wise. However, now I'm developing my "trading
vehicle"
> > focused on the user interface (user being me :-) and a web
robot -
> > and here, where performance is not a priority - I've had very
good
> > experience with my own productivity in C# versus C++.
> >
> > I did use the second example in the ref. Tomasz - that's where I
got
> > the "Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation."
But
> > gentlemen - I confess: I am NOT a professional programmer! Only
the
> > solid foundation and inherent qualities in the AmiBroker program
> > itself (and a little help now and then from good guys like you)
has