[amibroker] Relative Performanc Chart help needed

Does anyone know how I can turn this code into a relative
performance chart?  I would just use the built in indicator but I
have slightly cutomized this chart code somewhat - I have the
underlying industry for the stock plot so this one will always
change depending on what stock I have on the chart.....i.e.  the
rest of the group is static but the industry will change depending
on what stock I have called.

Thanks

 //industry groups
Plot(C,"",33,styleThick|styleOwnScale);

L1="!ID00"+IndustryID(0);
L2="!ID0"+IndustryID(0);
L3="!ID"+IndustryID(0);
industry=WriteIf(IndustryID(0) <10,l1,WriteIf(IndustryID(0)>9 AND
IndustryID(0)<100,l2,L3));
SetForeign(industry);
TimeFrameSet(inDaily);
Plot(C,IndustryID(1),colorWhite,styleThick);
//Plot(MA(C,20),"",colorBlue,1);
//Plot(MA(C,50),"",colorYellow,1);

Plot(Foreign
("~iFinancial","c"),"\nFinance",4,styleDashed|styleOwnScale);
Plot(Foreign
("~iinternet","c"),"\nInternet",colorYellow,styleDashed|styleOwnScale
);
Plot(Foreign
("~ienergy","c"),"\nEnergy",colorOrange,styleDashed|styleOwnScale);
Plot(Foreign("!
rui","c"),"\nR1000",colorPink,styleDashed|styleOwnScale);
Plot(Foreign("~ihealth
care","c"),"\nHealth",colorGreen,styleDashed|styleOwnScale);

//Title="Industry Group = "+IndustryID(1)+ " ("+industry+")"+"\n
Today "+WriteVal(ROC(C,1),1.2)+"%";
//GraphXSpace=3;

24 Hours. Commission-Free.