From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Eric Chris Molly and Cole
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2006 08:34
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] email alerts

I am trying to setup my email alerts using my web based yahoo
account.  Does anyone know if this is possible?  I keep getting a
message saying that SMTP cannot be found.

I don't really know what to put for the

SMTP Server Name of IP:  I have tried looking in the full headers in
my yahoo mail and entered all IP # but that didn't work.  I tried
entering mail.yahoo.com and other similar stuff but none worked.

Authentication Method:  AUTH LOGIN

User Name:  ericandchristy            Password:  my password