Re: [amibroker] Different daily EMA values when viewed from lower timeframes?

Have you checked that the daily time settings in your database
settings match the bar period as far as start and end times, and also
are the daily close values the same as your end of day database values
Sometimes intraday can include (or exlcude) the prices that are used
in your end if data.
Another thing is if you are using expndlast then the current
incomplete lower period bar will not be used as only completed
timeframe bars are used.
If you use expandfirst then the current incomplete timeframe bar will
be used in the calculation.

sorry I find this hard to explain so i hope this at least gets you
looking at what values are being inputted to the calculations, rather
than just accept that the values being used are what you expect them
to be

--
Cheers
Graham