[amibroker] Different daily EMA values when viewed from lower timeframes?

Hi,

Could someone explain why when viewed from a lower timeframe, why my
daily ema values keep changing?

I'm using forexite minute data.

At the end of friday 21:00
Daily EMA(C,2) = 1.20836
When I change the intervals I'm viewing it at it changes.
4hr - 1.20224
1hr - 1.20178
15min - 1.2018
5min - 1.20181
1min - 1.2018

By using the timeframeset and restore to get the daily ema(c,2) value,
I would have expected it to remain constant. I've attached the code
I'm using.

Has anyone got a better understanding to explain?

Thanks
Alan

P = ParamField("Price field",-1);
EMA1Per = Param("EMA1 Period", 02, 2, 1000, 1, 10 );
EMA2Per = Param("EMA2 Period", 28, 2, 1000, 1, 10 );
EMA1Col = ParamColor( "EMA1 Colour", colorRed);
EMA2Col = ParamColor( "EMA2 Colour", colorBlue);

Timeframe = inDaily;

TimeFrameSet(Timeframe );
EMA_Line1 = EMA( P, EMA1Per );
EMA_Line2 = EMA( P, EMA2Per );
TimeFrameRestore();

EMALine1= TimeFrameExpand(EMA_Line1, Timeframe );
EMALine2= TimeFrameExpand(EMA_Line2, Timeframe );

AddColumn(EMALine1,"EMA1",1.4);
AddColumn(EMALine2,"EMA2",1.4);

Plot( EMALine1 + 0.0000, "EMA1", EMA1Col,styleNoRescale);
Plot( EMALine2 + 0.0000, "EMA2", EMA2Col,styleNoRescale);

Filter=1;

24 Hours. Commission-Free.