Re: [amibroker] Re: Simple StDev Question

See if SmartCharts is what you are looking for: http://stockcharts.com/education/GlossaryA.html
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2006 4:57 PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: Simple StDev Question

Wow, that is quite a link, and now my newest bookmark.   8 - )
This guy knows all about everything!

Since he has a bit about statistics, it reminded me that I was searching the
web a couple of weeks ago for something along the lines of "Statistics for
Traders". Hopefully something that covers the statistics used by traders -
things like alpha, beta, correlation, LinReg, StdDev, etc and leaves out the
rest, and also explains them all in easy-to-understand terms and in logical
progression. Anyone know of anything good along these lines? Thanks very
much!

Steve