[amibroker] Re: Simple StDev Question

Remember though that if you use log, you probably want to convert all
other prices in your formula to log prices as well: log(C) instead of
C etc.

Then again, e.g. Bollinger bands don't take the trouble of using log
but work with straightforward prices instead. The key is: use log
consistently or don't use it at all.

There's this guy called gummy who has lots of info on this in plain
English:

http://www.gummy-stuff.org/bolli-bands.htm

Check out his home page for more market related math stuff.

Hope this helps.

-treliff