[amibroker] Initializing Variables once at the start of the program

Hi,

I want to initialize a variable CurrentBar at the start of my program
once to 0 - meaning I haven't processed this bar yet. (and a lot of
other variables I want too)

I don't know how or where to put the variables so they won't get
initialized every time through the program. I want to keep their
values as I climb up through the bars.

each bar that counts up, I want to increment this counter.

I tried StaticVariables, but they don't seem to work. How do I
initialize them ONCE and then increment them from there ?

Please don't tell me to read the manual, I have been up and down it,
reading Understanding AFL, it is taking me days to do the simplest
things...... and it isn't working for me.  I came from Tradestation
and I could understand bar flow, with Ami I don't.

Please just tell me what to do, and where to put the code.

I tried initalizing the variable in a #Include_ONCE file, that didn't
work.

Thanks a lot, it is very frustrating.

Mark

24 Hours. Commission-Free.