[amibroker] Re: Any opinions about IQFEED or DTN.IQ?

Thanks Jay,

I've contacted your support line with some further question, by email.

Paul

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "DTN IQFeed Datafeed Services"

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=293624&highlight=iqfeed%2Bamibroker#post293624

> > I'm proceeding with the trial. When I downloaded the DTN.IQ software,
> > I noticed that it dates from 2003! Is this the most recent version?
> > I'm still waiting for the account to be set up before I can proceed,
> > so this is the only comment I can give at this time.
> >
> > Best regards,
> > Paul
> >

> > --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "DTN IQFeed Datafeed Services"
> > <iqfeed@xxxx> wrote:
> > >
> > > Alex and Paul,
> > >
> > > We offer a free trial and would love for you to try the new Plugin
> > > Tomasz released last week.  There were several things Tomasz was
> > > waiting on from us before he reworked the plugin, and I think he is
> > > much happier with it.  Indeed there are still a few things we are
> > > working on, such as continuous daily charts, but overall, our
> > > customers have been extremely happy with IQFeed 4.0 for speed and
> > > reliability.

24 Hours. Commission-Free.