[amibroker] DLL

I'm devolping a DLL NeuralNet plug-in and have 2 question
I need to know how to initialize my NN only first bar of historical
data
I know there's Cum(1) function so I can do that : NN_INIT(cum(1),
State,inDataNr,LayersNr...) and in C++ if(ArgsTable.Array[n1].. ==1)
Initialize ...ecc
Is there any different way to do that inside plugin so to have in AFL
isInitialize=NN_INIT(State,.....) ; //w/o CUM(1)
if(isInitialize ).... ;//Execute nn code
Where "State" should be True or False

Second question is correlated with first

How to avoid automatic run of plugin any time I choice "parameteres"
Let'me to explain in other words :
Assume that I need to change "STATE" of my previuos NN_INIT function
form TRUE to FALSE  How can I avoid automatic plugin execution of
function "BEFORE" change parameter
AB execute function twice : first time when i push "parameteres"
button last after changed parameter
Best regards
B.-

24 Hours. Commission-Free.