[amibroker] Re: Unusual Plotting Behavior

> Do you have some AFL code that
> exactly matches the FT chart program?

Ken,

The code below is the substitution I posted, inserted into your
original posted code. For me, it produces exactly the same value as
FastTrack, for instance, 370.531, as of 1/20/06, using my versions of
the extended proxies, slpiz and shpiz, in AB and in FT. Using slpix
and shpix, AB and FT both show 22.334 for 1/20/06.

Bill

/*	Relative Strength - FT Style.afl
	Ken Close, with change by Bill Barnard, 1/20/06	*/

SLPIK=Foreign("SLPIK","C");
SHPIK=Foreign("SHPIK","C");

Pr=24;
Pr2=44;

//	start change by BB

num1 = IIf(IsEmpty(SLPIK[BarCount - 1]), 1,
LastValue(Cum(NOT IsEmpty(SLPIK))));
num2 = IIf(IsEmpty(SHPIK[BarCount - 1]), 1,
LastValue(Cum(NOT IsEmpty(SHPIK))));
mutualMax = Min(num1, num2);
startIndex = BarCount - mutualMax;
si = startIndex;