From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of marketmonk777
Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2006 14:14
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] 250 Day New Highs

Hi folks,

I noticed something interesting while scanning for 250 day new highs.
 It seems that my scan does not capture any new highs for which the
stock has not traded a full 250 days.   Take for example a recent IPO
STP.  It did not show up on my list.

My line for looking for a new closing high is:
NH = C >= HHV( Close, 250);

How can I modify the code to capture these stocks that have not yet
traded a full 250 days?

Also, I was thinking about creating a scan that would locate "All
Time" new highs.

Regards,

Dave
MarketMonk777