From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of trader11705
Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2006 13:27
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: End Plot

Hello Terry,

using null got me a little closer,i am getting line breaks  but it
still isnt plotting correctly. i am pretty new at this so its trial
and error.

aa = HHV(C,9);
b = LLV(C,9);
aa=a-(ATR(9)*2.5);
bb=b+(ATR(9)*2.5);

Vstop=IIf(C>aa,aa,Null);
Vsbot=IIf(C<bb,bb,Null);

Plot (Vstop,"VS",colorRed);
Plot (Vsbot,"VS",colorGreen);

Thank you

Andy

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Terry" <MagicTH@xxxx> wrote:

> Try a conditional and set it to Null where you want no plot. Something
> along these lines.
>
> Plot(IIf(VStop > C,Null,VStop),IIf(VStop > C, colorGreen...
>
> --
> Terry

24 Hours. Commission-Free.