From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of grambrar010
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2006 5:35 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] New AmiBroker

We are a group of traders and currently evaluating a couple of
Technical Analysis software (AB is one of them).

We are thinking about buying Technical Analysis software for each one
of us, we know that there is a new beta version of AB and would like to
know when the 'Official' version of this beta will be released?
We'd prefer the latest version which of course has more (or better)
features.

Does anybody know when this beta will become official?

Hopefully AmiBroker will be our choice!

Peter

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS