Re: [amibroker] Re: OT- Problem with Yahoo Groups

 Hello,
      I did have the problem a few months ago and i was using the opera ,ran the scan in mcafee
adn it found out what i described but i had to delete an unwanted programme  in my temp files
atarting with adclick.something  etc  adn problem got resolved .
      U have to use some utility to block the pop up automatically executing and i still use opera
.

 -- N !!

Warm regards,
Natasha !!