RE: [amibroker] OT- Problem with Yahoo Groups

Hi Group,

This problem with the one ad from GT Forex (I think that's the one) also
happens to me.   Although I agree with Yuki and have set up key Yahoo groups
to send me the postings via email, there are a number of other groups that I
only want to visit occasionally.  I have tried upgrading everything without
any success to date.  I am hoping that what ever the problem is does not
expand to other ads as it locks up my PC for about 10 seconds on each
occurrence.

My Outlook is set up with various folders, one for each group, and a rule to
move each incoming message to the appropriate folder for that group.  Not
only is this a time saver, but I find the attachments to be of significant
value since Yahoo strips off all attachments.

By the way, I use Firefox.

And I want to express my gratitude to all those who do their best to help
out us newbie's.

Dave