[amibroker] Re: How to get rid of (Full)Name in AB-Window?

Les,

Indeed, but thanks for the effort anyway. Already submitted enquiry
to Support. Think there is a way, but don't remember.

PS

FYI, the reason why I ask this, is that I use Windows automation
scripts, and these do not recognise the AB-window if it's title
changes all the time you switch to another ticker.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Lesmond V" <ebsn247@xxxx> wrote:

> Vlanschot, Dave has probably answered all your questions.
>
> 1) I didn't realize that your original question was about editing
the line at the top left corner of the monitor next to "AmiBroker"
logo. I don't know the answer, maybe someone else.

> 2) My code was for editing "Title" in the chart window, first two
lines were just comments and the code starts below: