[amibroker] Please, Help Me !...

Hi all,

I have a big problem with the "Multiple Time Frame" functions : I have been sweating on this issue for one week but my results are still false.
The code :
TimeFrameSet( inWeekly );

BwiH = ( (BBandTop( Avg, 20 ,2 )- BBandBot( Avg, 20 , 2 )) / MA( Avg, 20 ) )*100;
LLVBwiH = Ref(LLV(BwiH, 120),-1) ;
NivH = BwiH < LLVBwiH;

TimeFrameRestore();
NivH = TimeFrameExpand( NivH , inWeekly );.

When I display two charts of the same security (i.e a weekly chart and a daily chart) the results are not in accordance !!!
Sometimes it is worse because nothing is displayed... I used the plotshapes to check my code.

For instance, Tektronix (ticker : TEK - market : SP 500), 2 charts displayed (weekly and daily) :

1) On the weekly chart, the last time the condition were true it occurred on 11/18/2005. The most important thing is that this condition is true during 1 week (i.e. 1 bar). Logically on my daily chart, I should only have my signal at the end of this week (i.e. friday).

2) BUT WHEN I display the daily chart,  the condition is true during 3 weeks !!!.
In all, I have 9 arrows !!!

Any help would be greatly appreciated,
Regards,
Evo1