*****SPAM***** [amibroker] Forex trading

SPAM: -------------------- Start SpamAssassin results ----------------------
SPAM: This mail is probably spam.  The original message has been altered
SPAM: so you can recognise or block similar unwanted mail in future.
SPAM: See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details.
SPAM:
SPAM: Content analysis details:   (5.30 hits, 5 required)
SPAM: NO_REAL_NAME       (1.3 points)  From: does not include a real name
SPAM: COMMENT            (0.8 points)  Found a Comment header
SPAM: TO_BE_REMOVED_REPLY (0.4 points)  BODY: Says: "to be removed, reply via email" or similar
SPAM: SPAM_PHRASE_01_02  (0.5 points)  BODY: Spam phrases score is 01 to 02 (low)
SPAM:                    [score: 1]
SPAM: FORGED_JUNO_RCVD   (2.4 points)  'From' juno.com does not match 'Received' headers
SPAM: AWL                (-0.1 points) AWL: Auto-whitelist adjustment
SPAM:
SPAM: -------------------- End of SpamAssassin results ---------------------

Good afternoon!

I'm new to Amibroker and finding there sure is a LOT to learn!  I have
figured out how to set up a chart and indicators, and read the AFL
tutorials and the sections regarding alerts.  I have discovered that a
programmer, I'm NOT, unfortunately......  And I'm not sure I will live
long enough to become one!

I have developed a "system" set up that. I believe requires some human
intervention before the trigger is pulled.  Those who trade FOREX know
that, for the most part, it's a lot like watching paint dry..  But there
are times when things get exciting and potentially profitable.  My
problem, aside from the programming part, is patience and "chair
fatigue".

With that in mind, I need some programming help, if anyone is so
inclined........

The long setup involves the following signals finally becomming true for
the 15, 30, 60, and 240 minute charts:

MACD 12, 26, 9 crosses its signal line up, or is above its signal line
already.
RSI 14 is greater than or equal to 50.
EMA10 is greater than EMA 26, or the gap between the two is being bridged
by a single bar whose body is greater than 10 pips.

What I would like to do, is.......  Have an audible alarm sound when
these setup criteria are met.

Suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

TIA

Millowena

24 Hours. Commission-Free.