Re: [amibroker] Square of 12 S/R levels

Thanks Graham but I posted the question as I wasn't sure as to the best
way to define the values as well as calculate the S/R values, given
price may also be a fraction or a 10 times multiple of the Square of 12
number. I also wasn't sure on how to only plot 3 or 4 of these S/R lines
  above and below current pricing levels that are visible on the price
chart.

If there's any further help you or anyone else can offer, it'd be
appreciated.

Cheers
Martin

Graham wrote:
> just define the square values as an equation and use this in a formula
> to calculate the S/R values.
>
> --
> Cheers
> Graham
> AB-Write >< Professional AFL Writing Service
> Yes, I write AFL code to your requirements
> http://e-wire.net.au/~eb_kavan/ab_write.htm
>

> On 1/3/06, Martin Cooney <martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>>And that spreadsheet that I missed attaching :)
>>
>>Martin Cooney wrote:
>>
>>>Hi,
>>>
>>>I was wondering whether anyone could help with some code assistance please ?
>>>
>>>It's to set Support and Resistance lines based on the Square of 12
>>>numbers as per the attached spreadsheet. From a recent course I
>>>attended, these numbers are solid S/R levels as well as potential future
>>>Highs and Lows.
>>>
>>>I'd like to somehow plot these on my price charts to also include 2 or 4
>>>levels above and below current pricing but I'm not sure of the best way
>>>to go about it. Further, a base Square of 12 number of 144 can mean a
>>>price level of $1.44, $14.40 or $144.00 so this presents another situation.
>>>
>>>Does anyone have any ideas on this? (I've already searched the archives
>>>but didn't find anything useful)
>>>
>>>Cheers
>>>Martin

> SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com