Re: [amibroker] Referencing to other indicator

You use the base formula for MACD whhich is probably in the library
somewhere, if not then descriptions of it abound on the internet and
in books. Just change where it uses pice with your indicator
One thing to be wary of is if your indicator goes negative a some
indicator calculations cannot hande this. (a matter of trying and
seeing if it works)

--
Cheers
Graham

On 1/3/06, Jerry Gress <pleasenospamplease@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just do what this non programmer did. Use the 'RSIa' function or 'CCIa' but
> unfortunately no 'MACDa'.
>

> From help files:
>
> RSI
> - relative strength index Indicators
>

> SYNTAX  RSI( periods = 14 )
> RSIa( array, periods = 14 )
>
> Second version RSIa accepts input array so it RSI can be applied to other
> arrays than close.
> EXAMPLE RSI( 12 )
> RSIa( High, 12 );
>

> Jerry Gress