From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of areehoi
Sent: Monday, January 02, 2006 09:24
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] moving to 4.75?

I was wondering what kind of problems one can expect when moving to
AmiBroker 4.75 from 4.73 which I'm currently using.  I did not
download the beta 4.74.6 after reading of all the problems some were
having with it.  I presume those problems have been overcome but don't
want to try 4.75 without some feedback assurances.  Thanks.

Dick H.

24 Hours. Commission-Free.