RE : [amibroker] FRENCH STOCKS REALTIME DATA PROBLEM

Thank you Graham,

I finally made it…..

1-       Did not realize that Shift time had to be substracted from begin and end of session :

France : Session Begin : 9 am -----à     Ami Settings :    3h00 am

             Session End    : 17h30 PM  --à Ami Settings  : 9h30 am

Daily Time Compression = Local Time.

2-       Have to check also the Intraday settings for the Group : uncheck (in my case) the Intraday settings as long as a group can have different Intraday settings,

Or fill it appropriatly.....

Well.... Tricky....

Regards,

AL,