Re: [amibroker] Re: RT Data - only last bar needed

Thanks, Gordon. I'll give IB a buzz and let the group know.
Suppose I choose the eSignal path: may I do well with a 100 symbols plan (eSignal "Basic")? suppose it takes 5 [Sec] to change the list of 100 stocks programatically, and another Sec to get the "LAST" quote for them all, won't I - using this route - be able to scan those 500 stocks, or even more?
Do you have any idea how much time does it take to Tomasz's eSignal plugin to *programatically* switch those 100 symbols? (I guess the retrieval of quotes is done even in intervals of ticks, which are much smaller than 1 [Sec])

Thanks Again,
Short.