[amibroker] Plotting lines help

Hi,

I am trying to plot horizontal lines based on the daily 20,50,100 and 200 EMA on an intraday chart like the 5min.  I have the following code but the values don't coincide with the actual values taken from a daily chart.  Any help is appreciated,

thanks

tony

TimeFrameSet ( inDaily ) ;

EMA201 = EMA ( C, 20 ) ;
EMA501 = EMA  ( C, 50 ) ;
EMA1001 = EMA ( C, 100 ) ;
EMA2001 = EMA ( C, 200 ) ;

TimeFrameRestore () ;

EMA20 = TimeFrameExpand ( EMA201, inDaily ) ;
EMA50 = TimeFrameExpand ( EMA501, inDaily ) ;
EMA100 = TimeFrameExpand ( EMA1001, inDaily ) ;
EMA200 = TimeFrameExpand ( EMA2001, inDaily ) ;

Plot ( EMA20, "", ParamColor("EMA20", colorYellow), styleDots | styleNoRescale ) ;
Plot ( EMA50, "", ParamColor("EMA50", colorGreen), styleDots | styleNoRescale ) ;
Plot ( EMA100, "", ParamColor("EMA100", colorDarkBlue), styleDots | styleNoRescale ) ;
Plot ( EMA200, "", ParamColor("EMA2000", colorPink), styleDots | styleNoRescale ) ;

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS