[amibroker] MTMACD problem

I set this up, and thought it was working correctly, but apparently
I'm missing something.

The initial scan was fine; all the ~MACD(Ticker) files were created,
and the inserted chart plotted.  Looked just like the picture.

But I'm having some problem (I think) getting this to update.  I have
roughly 200 symbols in my eSignal database.  Apparently, none of them
have changed their MTMACD levels since the day the initial scan was
run (the plotting continues each day, but the level on every ticker
remains the same). While I suppose this is possible, it seems very
unlikely to me.  Moreover, the day that I set this up was November
17, and that is the file date on all the ~MACD(Ticker) files, and no
symbol's MTMACD value has changed since that day.  It seems pretty
clear that something is not updating correctly.

Do I need to run a scan daily?  If so, how do I do that?  (Since the
first scan, all attempts to redo it are met with the "no buy or sell
arguments" error.)

I also try to explore with a different file for crosses.  But my
methodology is obviously wrong.  Crosses that clearly happened 9 bars
ago are not picked up with 'n last days = 9 [or] 10'.  But they are
picked up with n last days = 15.

I need some advice on how to do this properly, I guess, or on what
can and cannot be done.

Yuki

24 Hours. Commission-Free.