RE: [amibroker] Looking ahead

LookHigh= ref( hhv( h, period), period); // standard way
LookHigh= hhv( ref( h, period), period); // your
alternative

Well, I guess that both of the above will work.

But I would recommend you use the standard way.

Why? First, you will find it easier to converse with other
users about such code if you use the standard way.

Second, the standard way leads itself to much tidier mental
pictures of the internal arrays that AB uses. After you
have worked with AB for a while, your mind will catch on to
all the array data structures in AB. When you do, the
stardard way will be a lot easier to "visualize" than the
alternative.

=== message truncated ===

http://mail.yahoo.com

24 Hours. Commission-Free.