[amibroker] Re: Performance summary - would be great

Thanks Graham, good suggestion, although i wonder if the report
explorer will take up more desktop space than just having the
summary in the aa window. When i start report explorer it takes so
long to open up, and then it hangs..seems it tries to load the data
for all the reports made since AB was installed. Does anyone know
what's a good way to get around this, and have the report explorer
open up properly..am i supposed to periodically delete all my
reports so the report explorer opens up normally or what should i do?

Thanks in advance

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Graham <kavemanperth@xxxx> wrote:

> You could try leaving the Report Explorer window open and view this
> after each backtest
>

> --
> Cheers
> Graham
> AB-Write >< Professional AFL Writing Service
> Yes, I write AFL code to your requirements
> http://e-wire.net.au/~eb_kavan/ab_write.htm
>

> On 11/29/05, giggollo99 <giggollo@xxxx> wrote:
> > I think it would be great if AB displayed a performance summary
once a
> > backtest is complete that is actually displayed to the right of
the
> > "Explore, Optimize, Export, Settings, Close" buttons in the AA
window.
> > I'm continuously backtesting, adjusting code then clicking
report and
> > maximizing the report popup window and then scrolling down to
see the
> > DD and other "critical stats". How about displaying these
critical
> > stats automatically once backtest is complete and right on the AA
> > window. This would save me and i imagine a lot of other users a
lot of
> > time and mouse clicks...I think it makes sense to optimize fully
the
> > operations that users do most frequently when using AB, all
comments
> > welcome...

24 Hours. Commission-Free.