From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of tcnam
Sent: Sunday, November 27, 2005 11:33 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] IB historical backfill

Hi,

IB now provides 6mth of historical data for backfilling, however, AB
can only manage to backfill 5 days of data each time when a chart is
opened.

Does anyone know how to get backfill data of more than 5days from IB
through AB. (Through writing AFL perhaps?).

Thanks in advance.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS