-----Original Message-----
From:
amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of l washington
Sent: Monday, Novem
ber 28, 2005 08:00
To:
amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Su
bject: RE: [amibroker] Help with old code from DT

terry I just notice that you are set up for "current symbol and from date".
I'm thinking or hoping you can run the script setup with "all symbols and N last quotations=1
thanks in advance for the reply

Terry <MagicTH@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Goldwing,

I have version 4.70.5. I get no errors running this code. Here's the output from Explore:

--
Terry